Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Sunday, May 2, 2010

here i am

here i am working...
dealing with life independently...

am happy that atleast am not considered unemployed but moreover part of the under employed..it's not my thing really...to work with a telecom company is so out of my field...but who am i to complain right???

just got my first salary...am happy..it's my first official---legal salary (nag-side line naman na kasi ako sa liberal and sa family company)...

ang sarap gastusin :)..foodtrip super!!! and fun with friends and my cousin..

am fulfilled for now but moreso, am giving myself 6 months to 1 year to test my waters and opportunities to this company...

i love the people..i love my co-associates..but the job..pardon me for saying..but it is a no brainer for me..it is so out of my league...

No comments: