Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

death

People live, then die...we are born, be a kid, a teen, then old...lucky you if you are to reach super old with good strength...more or less, you and me need to die.

Am not a fan of death..who else does? I mean, back then, when am hurt or depressed, I kinda would want to die (emo days), moreover, facing continuous deaths in our family (yes, right..CONTINUOUS!) I can't help but ask, "WHY?" Why them? Why now? Why almost every month I have to say goodbye to my relatives?

I don't know what to feel anymore. I want to be mad but I can't blame God: Let His will be done right? And who am I ask to question His will? I guess I should be numb, which would be unfair...

I am bruised, cut...I am in pain. I need some answers...

No comments: