Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Admitting it,,,

Life was perfect...then I've started to grow.

My craving for independence and meaning for everything created a hole to the perfectness I had and so now, all the inconsistencies freely roamed by being. Damaged am I today. How can this stop? How do I mend my broken pieces?

For years now, I am unsatisfied to almost everything that had crossed my path. I am being unfair with all...I am depriving myself to its real meaning; for my life to be happy.

I over dreamed, exaggerated the "REAL LIFE" deal. I am wrong, I admit, I really messed up. My superior evaluation of life now turned out to crab mentality, add up the paranoia and frustrations. I no longer know myself.

The supposed to be fun day-by-day of mine is now a stressful what's next drama. I am tired and exhausted. How can I have a break from all of these?

I've tried to escape, not just once but more than a million times yet, am still coming back to this crappy ride. Alcohol and tobacco do help me sometimes moreover, at the end of the day, it's all gonna be the same ambiguous being.

What really went wrong? I just couldn't identify it, better yet, couldn't face it! How am I gonna acknowledge the fact that I am a total failure now and I need to start from scratch again?

No comments: