Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BURN!!!


Spell Finals...


T-O-X-I-C!!!


Darn all the requirements...the deadlines and the examinations. Yes, as a student it is my responsibility to finish everything that my professors asked me...tsk...tsk..pitty me:(


I have to pass some Rizal photos, articles, commentaries...etc(mabubuhay ba si Rizal kung gagawin ko lahat 'to???)...The Social Science subject of ma'am Galimba that is presented and discussed as if it was a major subject..gRrrrRrrr(kalabo pang kausap ng matandang 'to!!!)...The take home exam of World Literature 02 and the submission of book analysis...(napaka-taas ng expectation sa akin ng prof na 'to kaya dapat epalan at gandahan!) The R.E 05 that's all about the church and how it works (dito ba nababase pananampalataya ko???) Computer 01 Exam (ginagawang komplikado ang simpleng machine problem!)


Major Subjects---
Parliamentary Procedure (daig 'pang hinahabol ng libong kabayo si atty. kapag nag-le-lecture.)
International Relations (coca-cola issues and cases lang naintindihan ko...haha...)
Comparative Study of World Government (mga 2-3 hours magsasalita para lang ire-port ang bansang Brunei!)


Hayst...review...review...hoping that I'll pass....


No comments: