Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Friday, October 10, 2008

to nikki...



October 10, 2008---Aurora Victoria Co's 18th birthday:)


Happy birthday friend---now you're one of us...hehe...


Wishing you all the best that life may offer...Hoping that you'll enjoy this day...A day of change...
From being a teen, now you will be transformed to a lady...A very wonderful lady!


We've been together since high-school (topak years), and for those years you always stood on me. Through thicks and thins you're always there: sharing laughters and cries...


Though we've been apart for almost years, you've never turned your back on me. You were always there when I needed you, and I am gratefully thankful for that.


Hope that you'll also remember, that no matter what I am also here...by your side, ready to help you. I am always a text, an e-mail, a call away...


I love you friend...We love you so much (bea,gen,me,pongz and tet)
Hope to see you a week from now...and surely your party would be a blast!:)













No comments: