Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Saturday, February 7, 2009

feeling dodo...

i feel so useless...hahaha..am pressured for things that i shouldn't worry..;(..another crazy me i guess...hayst...

explore..explore...what would i like to do???...

well, am browsing the net right now for another debate source churva.the heck...it's getting into my nerves...

am frustrated...my original co-debators left me hanging...saying that they're busy prioritizing some stuffs. nonetheless, the responsibilities are into my shoulders and until now i didn't know whom will substitute them...don't want to give up..but am pissed off already...tsk,tsk..i need inspiration! damn it...

waaAAAaaahhhh...they say that we're made for this shit...i agree, pol.sci=debating and to argue...but how could i come up with a very intelligent and useful argument if i feel dodo to this situation???ayt...

wednesday it is.moment of truth..am not for win by default..it's not me...and am not giving up...

rush..rush..brainstorming all by myself...whatever..

hope i'll survive...or another turn of fate...maybe educ dept. would back out:).(contradictory)

No comments: