Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

midterm craze



exam...exams...waaaAAaahhh...


rush researches and the non-stop pressure..hating it:(...


sana grumaduate na ako..bwahaha...


hate, hate exams...especially my profs who aren't substantial in teaching...


music sucks!don't see any relation to my course...do-re-mi..whatever! i can never be a singer nor a composer...in my awful dreams..hahaha


ed4..strategies in teaching...what a waste of time and money, my prof is missing in action for quite some time now..i actually miss her..haha..irony....


life..political science life..hating my minor subjects..such a headache!!!..


political science minor in r.e???hahaha...religion classes...24 units!the heck...am not a saint!...


busy bee....ZzzzzZZzzzz..am sleepy and tired..hahaha

No comments: