Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Monday, April 24, 2017

Welcome Back to Me!

I started this blog when I was in college. And, looking back to all my posts, I can really say that man, I got a tough and stupid life back then. (smh😑) Seriously, all about frustrations, heart breaks, emotional dilemmas and so on and so forth. I wonder why I didn't end up crazy with all those shits? haha.

Anyhow, fast forward to year 2017, I guess I am a little more mature (hell yeah) and have a stronger perspective about life, career, love and whatever factor there is in my life. With all that said, I am claiming again this page. I will be updating it from time to time and hopefully will be able to write and share more useful and witty thoughts about anything under the sun.

To my readers (haha assuming me--- I know you are still out there). Please don't give up on me. I know I've been AWOL for the past years (but the stats says people are still checking this page! Yay!) Let's explore the world together and share the joyous life of writing :)

And oh, I am still in the process of editing my page. So, pardon the lay-out and awful colors (the before page is childish, I know!) Just hang in there, I promise, it will be good.


No comments: