Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Sunday, March 7, 2010

graduation

the thought of graduation excites me and at the same time scares me...

idk...

am proud of myself because am graduating on time...

am happy that after all the dilemnas i'd encountered...(the different dramas that had strengthened me...the laughters and gimmicks i'd shared with my peers...the endless debates about sense and non-sense topics...:))

days from now i'll be holding my college diploma...congratulatyions jessie!!!..

am scared...

anxiety of growing old and moving on with life...

the fact that i'll soon be leaving my friends and be living my life alone...

no more friends who could back me up to my craziness and other trips...

now i'll be the real driver of my life...

no more baon and non-sense lakwatsas...

i have to find work and work that would sustain my needs and am hoping that it could also fulfill my wants...

it's time to say bye-bye to the regular chit-chats and tambays...goodbyes to my instructors and teachers..goodbye to la salette...

emo...emo...

sus,

No comments: