Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Monday, March 29, 2010

graduation...

what are the proper words to express my feeling???

am happy, am scared...
am glad and am anxious...
i feel excited but at the same time am exhausted...

jessie neth mendoza bauto..graduate---AB Political Science...

what's next for me???

am i to go straight to law school or shall i follow my first plan???

to test all the waters before making the huge step of lawyering..

to work first and explore my world...to see new things and to decide if the "ATTY" is for me to really pursue...

am confused...i eagerly wanna be a layer...moreover, am not sure...

am not sure if i can..am having doubts of my capabilities and the extent of my knowledge...am afraid that if i fail (i hope and pray that i'll not) i'll turn my self to a crazy biatch... ;(

hayst...

it's hard to decide in which and what path shall i take...

but i hope i could settle and straighten up all my thoughts before it's too late...

No comments: