Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the idea

Everyone's getting married and starting a family. Almost every quarter, two or more of my batch mates (high school and college), even my friends would announce that they are pregnant or gonna be married. That got me thinking...

You know the feeling of being left out and getting to age??? That's what am dealing right now. They are on that state already when in the first place I haven't found a decent boyfriend! Poor me!!!

The situation is literally bugging me because am just 21! The hell???!!! I can't imagine myself settling down at this point in my life. Nonetheless, am jealous with them...Seeing their babies and living a new life.

Now I admit it, more or less am dreaming the what ifs if I'll be married or have a kid by this date...dumbidum...dumbidum...would I be happy just in case?

Been reiterating with my blogs that I am ambitious, but in that sense, none in my ambition is to be married...dreaming, not aiming for it. I even told my friends that am really not seeing myself with a husband in the future...just kid/s which is inconsiderate of me. I am numb...I became numb (blame my misfortunes when it comes to love) *sigh*

But who knows right? we can never can tell what would be in the future. Maybe, maybe..maybe one day I can also announce, "GUYS AM PREGNANT! or, GUYS, AM GETTING MARRIED" *that comes out weird* *sigh*

No comments: