Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thorn between...

Been bumming around for the past 4 months. It is relaxing at some point, more so, expensive. It has been hard financially on my end, thankfully, I still have my parents to support me. (unconditional love it is) Nevertheless, am not proud of myself.

Everyone that I know knows that I am ambitious, freaking ambitious! And being at this point of my life is not healthy for me. *sigh*

Alright, enough with the bum part...The issue that I have at hand is this: I have two job offers now and I don't know to which I'll sign contract with.

(Clearing my throat) The job offers came from prominent companies. The first one is from an engineering firm that is wildly known and patronized in US. The 2nd one came from a shopping empire. Both positions they are giving are in line with HR...Am really having a hard time to decide.

Asked my friends to which they think would be better and all of them said I should go with the shopping empire. It should be easier for me given all my friends' thoughts but nah...am still doubting. Am confused...confused...and confused!

I am afraid that my decision will end up to the same exact thing I've encountered during my last employment. Just a quick walk on memory lane: My second job, before I signed up with them, I also had the same situation that I am within right now. Job offer from the food and wellness versus the offer from a construction firm: I agreed with the food and wellness. Moreover, after signing with the food and wellness, the thoughts of what ifs came to my mind. It haunted me almost everyday that resulted to my resignation, not good, career suicide! So there, due to that, now am afraid to choose...

Tsk,tsk...been thinking on what to do the whole day and I haven't come near to any yet...Oh my...what to do???

No comments: