Jessie's World

Jessie's World

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Math do me no good!

I just had an online examination this morning and for the nth time, Math had murdered me! Seriously, what's with me and Math that we can not get along with? I am not good when it comes to numbers. I know the basics, MDAS (multiplication, addition, division and subtraction) and aside from that, am a total dumb ass. I don't even know or should I say, lucky me I passed my college Math!

The Math examination has fractions, ratios, percentages and all in it. I seriously freaked out and stupid me, in my desperation to solved it, I googled "Scientific Calculator!" Genius of me right??? tsk, tsk... That didn't helped me at all.

I stared blankly to my monitor and the heck did what I know best when it comes to Math, mini-my-ni-mo...I just clicked whatever answer I guessed would be right. Now, am waiting for the result of it...Am no longer aiming to have a high score, all I want is to pass! 75% would be good enough...I really have my fingers crossed, both hands and feet on it!

Silly me, Fuck you Math!!!

No comments: